Wednesday 31 October 2012

TORQUE: Rehearsal Photographs

After such a lovely response to the photographs from Sunday's rehearsal, I thought I'd share a few more of the photographs so you can see a bit more of what we've been up to!






I couldn't make yesterday's rehearsal or this Thursday's rehearsal (sob) but it's good for the director and actors to get a bit of space from the writer... I suppose. They don't want me breathing down their necks like a dragon lady shouting "That wasn't the line!" at them. Even if I am wearing a Christmas jumper as I do it.

What's most exciting will be going to rehearsal next Monday and see what they've been doing this week. At risk of sounding twee, there is no better feeling than watching what you've written in your pyjamas come to life and, hopefully, affect people in some way.

And on that note, I'm going to get back to work on the script.

Follow us on twitter: here and here, and the Bush Theatre here.

No comments:

Post a Comment